Evénements à venir
- 06/04 au 27/04Exposition de Mme DUFRESNE à la Bibliothèque Municipale de La Ferté St Aubin
Bibliothèque Municipale de La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- 16/04 au 30/04Quoi de neuf ? Pour le mois d'Avril 2019
Maison de l'Animation Sociale et de la Solidarité, 45 rue H.Martin 45240 LA FERTE SAINT-AUBIN
- Théâtre à la Bergerie de la Petite Ferme
Bergerie de la Petite Ferme à La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- 27/04Recyclerie ou l'Art de la Récup le 27 avril 2019
Place de la Halle, La Ferté Saint-Aubin
Welcome to Sennely
This is a small Sologne village situated at the furthest south of the Loiret department and close to the Loir et cher department. It is 18 km from la Ferté Saint-Aubin and 33 km from Orléans. Its typical small red brick houses date back to the Second Empire.
Town Hall (Mairie)
2, rue dela Rigolerie
45240 - Sennely
00 33 (0)2 38 76 93 14
This charming village is ideally situated in the middle of the well-preserved countryside.
For your relaxation and leisure, there is :
Site de Villechaume
A local tourist complex with a **campsite with 40 pitches, a 4 hectares fishing pond, picnic areas, a restaurant and a mini-golf. Camper vans are also wecome.
This location attracts a lot of people looking for peace and quiet.
The new aquatics centre on the edge of the Cosson River
( La Ferté Saint-Aubin)
There is something for everyone : the aquatic play area, the Nordic swimming pool and the wellness area.
Hiking / Trekking / Rambling
Whether it's with the family or alone, on your bike or on foot, trails can be found all around.
Maps of all the circuits are for sale at the Tourist information Board at la Ferté Saint-Aubin.
You can fish all year round on the banks of the Villechaume pond.
The stables welcome horse-riders, all year round and all ages.
Riding lessons, horses, boarding for horses, breaking of horses, foals, pasture.
What to visit and discover :
The Church dedicated to Saint-Jean Baptiste and Saint Leger :
A lovely piece of architecture built in the XII century to which important restaurations where made in the XIII and XV centuries. It is the centre of the village and oriented in accordance with the ritual, it forms a Latin cross with its chapels on both sides and the belle tower in the middle.
Services are on Sundays at 10h30
The Trembrais Oak
A majestic oak tree with a 6 m circumference. This tricentennial tree prevoiusly marked the entrance to the Chambrais lands, wich can no longer be seen. To see the tree you take the road from Sennely to saint-Cyr en val for 5 km, turn right on the Monlevrier track and drive on for 2 km and then finally turn right for 200 m.
- Châteaux of La Ferté Saint-Aubin, Chambord, Cheverny, Sully
- Domaine du Ciran, Ménestreau-en-Villette
- Ligny-Le-Ribault eco-museum "Eco-musée"
- Villeny deer house "Maison du cerf"
- Chaon poaching house "Maison du braconnage"
- Saint-Viâtre pond house "Maison des Etangs"
- Orléans La Source Flower Park "Parc Floral"
- La Ferté Saint-Aubin and Marcilly-en-Villette golf courses
- Souvigny en Sologne