Welcome to Ligny-Le-Ribault
A delightful village with just over 1300 inhabitants, Ligny-le-Ribault is in between La Ferté Saint-Aubin and Chambord in the heart of La Sologne and only 1 1/2 hr from Paris.
Town Hall (Mairie)
Place du 11 Novembre
45240 - Ligny-Le-Ribault
00 33 (0)2 38 45 42 01
Ligny-le-Ribault is a vibrant village and a great place to live, thanks to its dynamic shopkerrpers, craftsmen and charitable organisations.
For your relaxation and leisure, these is :
Open air and sporting activities
- Places to relax or picnic (the Willow Meadow "le Pré des Saules", the Students garden and orchard" "le jardin des écoliers et verger en liberté" "St Martin square" "le square St Martin")
- Fishing trail,
- The ponds by bike (circuit les mares à vélo),
- Horse-riding centre, open-air ping-pong tables, beach volley (on the local meadow, tennis courts...)
The new aquatics centre right next to the Cosson River
(La Ferté Saint-Aubin)
There is something for everyone : the aquatic play area, the Nordic swimming pool and the wellness area.
Hiking / Trekking / Rambling
Whether it is in family or alone, on your bike or on foot, trails can be found everywhere.
Maps of all the circuits are for sale at the Tourist information Board at la Ferté Saint-Aubin and also Ligny-le-Ribault during the summer months.
Likewise fishing is also easily accessible. Numerous communal ponds can be found in the area.
Places of interest :
- Saint-Martin church
- The small traditionnal brick making factory "Tuilerie de la Bretêche" and still in a activity today.
- Tourist information Board
- Château of La Ferté Saint-Aubin, Chambord, Cheverny
- Domaine du Ciran, Ménestreau-en-Villette
- Villeny deer house "Maison du Cerf"
- Chaon poaching house "Maison du Braconnage"
- Saint-Viâtre pond house "Maison des Etangs"
- Orléans La Source Flower Park "Parc Floral"
- La Ferté Saint-Aubin and Marcilly-en-Villette golf courses