Evénements à venir
- 02/05 au 01/06Exposition de peintures et de macramés à La Ferté Saint-Aubin
Office de Tourisme des Portes de Sologne, rue des Jardins 45240 La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- Printemps des Créateurs à La Ferté Saint-Aubin les 25 et 26 mai 2019
Halle aux Grains à La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- 08/06 au 10/06Marché des Potiers à Jouy-le-Potier les 8,9 et 10 juin 2019
Place de l'église à Jouy-le-Potier
- 22/06Les Dékalés le samedi 22 juin 2019
Espace Madeleine Sologne à La Ferté Saint-Aubin
Wecome to Ardon
Ardon is a village on theedge of La Sologne with more than 1100 inhabitants. Its location is great as it is not far from Orléans and is also very near the Châteaux de la Loire.
Town Hall (Mairie)
121, route de Marcilly-en-Villette
45160 - Ardon
00 33 (0)2 38 45 84 16
The Ardoux stream runs through the village. The source of this stream is in Ardon at a place called "l'Etang Neuf" (the new pond). The name Ardon comes from the Latin word Ardunum meaning "in front of the fortress".
For your relaxation and leisure, there is :
The "Dolines de Limère" Park
This park is just outside Orléans in a protected and well-equipped natural area, which enables pedestrians ans people with disabilities and reduced mobility to discover a pretty little corner of La Sologne where you can also picnic.
This balneotherapy centre has developed a unique concept of well-being.
4 areas dedicated to your well-being (aqua, relaxation, fitness and care) ; all designed for total relaxation in a calm environment. You will be enchanted !
Orléans Limère Golf Course
A charming location for this well ranked golf course that is only 1 1/4 hr drive from Paris, in the middle of the Sologne woodland. this 18-hole course has its fair share of water features, well-defended greens and a few impressive bunkers.
Hiking / Trekking / Rambling
Whether it's with the family or alone, on your bike or on foot, hiking, trekking and rambling trails can be found everywhere. Maps of all the circuits are for sale at the Tourist information Board at la Ferté Saint-Aubin
Likewise fishing is also easily accessible. Numerous communal ponds can be found in the area.
Places of interest :
- St Pierre church
- The old washing place on the bank of the Ardoux
- The shops and restaurants in the village centre
- Châteaux of La Ferté Saint-Aubin, Chambord, Cheverny, Sully
- Domaine du Ciran, Ménestreau-en-Villette
- Ligny-Le-Ribault eco-museum "Eco-musée"
- Villeny deer house "Maison du Cerf"
- Chaon poaching house "Maison du Braconnage"
- Saint-Viâtre pond house "Maison des Etangs"
- Orléans La Source Flower Park "Parc Floral"
- La Ferté Saint-Aubin and Marcilly-en-Villette golf courses