You are here
Evénements à venir
- 20/03 au 31/12Ouverture du Cube le 20 mars 2018 à La Ferté Saint-Aubin !!!
Le Cube à La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- 01/12 au 14/12Exposition avec l'Atelier de Zam à l'Office de Tourisme du 1er au 14 décembre 2018
Office de Tourisme des Portes de Sologne, 45240 LA FERTE SAINT AUBIN
- 01/12 au 06/01Noël au Château de la Ferté Saint-Aubin
Château de La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- 12/12 au 23/12Vollailles festives sur commande pour les fêtes de fin d'année à Sennely Ferme de Maison Rouge
Sennely, Ferme de Maison Rouge
When driving south of Orléans, our 6 villages are the beginning of the Sologne. It has lots of forests, ponds and legends. La Sologne is a magical place, as described by Alain Fournier or Maurice Genevoix. A place to go on holiday in family or with friends, to be admired and preserved.
La Sologne is beautiful no matter which season. Whether you are on foot, on bicycle, alone or with your family, every which way is the right way to discover nature as is should be.
- La Sologne is an area of game (wildlife) (roe, deer, wild boar, pheasant, duck, pigeon, hare...). There is a lot of hunting.
- Its also a place with lots of water and fish (carp, perch, pike, and eel). The ponds and small lake are emblematic of the local scenery. At least every village has one. You will be able to fish to your herats content.
- Mushroom lovers will have great pleasure picking muschrooms of all types : cep, girolle, St Georges...
To discover all these different varieties, why not visit the Domain du Ciran !
Domaine du Ciran
Sologne Wild Fauna and Flora Conservatory
In the heart of la Sologne, in family or with friends, come and discover the wildlife in its natural habitat, amidst a 300 hectares domain where the fauna, the flora and the counrtyside are preserved.
The Domain du Ciran won "la Clef verte" an International environnement label, in 2014.
Visit the Sologne Wild Fauna and Flora Conservatory :
- A discovery trail : 30 educational showcases that guide the visitor into the heart of nature. Observation points help, at certain times of the day, to observe nature without disturbing it.
- The Robin trail : this trail has been specially created for young children, is the form of a treasure hunt where the aim is to discover nature through our senses ; touch and sight.
- The orientation initiation : Whilst discovering the scenery, the children must, with the help of a cadastral map, find 12 numbered beacons. The letters on these beacons make up the name of well-known bird in the area.
- The video library : located on the ground floor of the château, it contains many animal films that can be watched on the large screen. They have been filmed by Laurent Charbonnier, Sologne animal film maker.
Accommodation and camping available
And now reduced prices for groups or persons with reduced mobility (PRM)
Discover the Domain du ciran aboard one of their electric bikes/buggy accompanied by a nature guide (to be reserved in avance)
Dolines de Limère
Located just south of Orléans, this park is a naturally protected area that is equipped for persons with reduced mobility where you can discover a pretty little piece of the Sologne and also picnic on site. ther
- wide alleys and smaller more discrete paths where you can wander around
- trails specially made for PRM
- Nearly 63 hectares of woods and glades
Ponds and picnic areas
Each village offers its visitors riverbanks and pond banks where you can fish and picnic to your heart's content.