You are here
Evénements à venir
- 20/03 au 31/12Ouverture du Cube le 20 mars 2018 à La Ferté Saint-Aubin !!!
Le Cube à La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- 01/12 au 14/12Exposition avec l'Atelier de Zam à l'Office de Tourisme du 1er au 14 décembre 2018
Office de Tourisme des Portes de Sologne, 45240 LA FERTE SAINT AUBIN
- 01/12 au 06/01Noël au Château de la Ferté Saint-Aubin
Château de La Ferté Saint-Aubin
- 12/12 au 23/12Vollailles festives sur commande pour les fêtes de fin d'année à Sennely Ferme de Maison Rouge
Sennely, Ferme de Maison Rouge
La Sologne 's northern region
Welcome to a group of 6 villages south of Orléans, Loiret, that together makes up our community. These six villages are situated north of the Sologne. The Sologne is a vast area of forest and heathland that stretches over 3 French departments : the Cher, the Loiret et the Loir et Cher.
Escape to the country ?
At only one hour's drive south of Paris our country has a fantastic historical and natural heritage as well as being :
- very close to Orléans (prestigious and historic city) and the Loire valley castles
- and has all the appeal and charm of the Sologne (forests, walking trails, large ponds...)
You can enjoy open-air activities such as :
- swimming in the new aquatics centre with an all year round heated open-air swimming pool
The simple pleasures of life and the beautiful surrounding wooded countryside make our country an ideal holiday destination.
We are here to welcome you !
From the Latin word Ardunum meaning fortress, Ardon is a village on the edge of La Sologne with 1100 inhabitants.
A village of well-being with a golf course, numerous communal ponds... discover this village that is spread-out over more than 5300 hectares.
La Ferté Saint-Aubin
A town in the country !
As you travel down the D2020 from Paris and through Orléans, la Ferté Saint-Aubin is the first town of the Sologne. It offers accommodation of all types : hotel***, bed and breakfast, fully furnished apartments or houses, campsite** on the banks of the Cosson river, as well as numerous restaurants, shops and services.
Discover its 17th century château "the games castle to play with history".
In the heart of the Forest, the ponds, heathland and heather... whether you like to fish, hunt, hike or listen to the mating call of the deer in the autumn, Ligny-le-Ribault will seduce you with its charm.
This village alternates woodland, agricultural fields, heathland and ponds. Its architectural heritage along with its authentic and unspoiled environment will be a pleasure to the eye of every hiker or rambler.
This charming-Solognote village in bloom is right in the middle of the woods. Its name is of mediaeval origin meaning monastery.
Villette means stately Kingdom. It is home to the "Domaine du Ciran" the Sologne wild fauna and flora conservatory.
This is a small Sologne village situated at the furthest south of the Loiret department and close to the Loir et Cher department. Its typical small red brick houses date back to the Second Empire.